A Dream Come True
Your story needs to have a minimum of 500 words to be submitted for review!
Your “Featured Image” will appear in all post previews. Please ensure to upload a high-quality image.
Accepted formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF
Ideal dimensions: 800×600 px
Editing and Formatting
When you begin to “Write your story“, you can highlight your words and edit and format your text in a variety of ways.
We all like to read content we care about. Categories allow you to assign your article to the right profiles.
For example: If you are a female tennis player for the Wisconsin Badgers, please click “Add Categories” and select “Women’s Tennis” and “Wisconsin Badgers” from the dropdown menus.
– What it is like to be a Baseball player at Nebraska.
– The challenges of being a student-athlete.
– How being a track and field athlete has helped me in my new career path.
– My expectations going into the NCAA tournament.
– What I would do differently as a collegiate swimmer if I could turn back time.
– What it is like to coach the Women’s Gymnastics team at Oregon.
– How coaching Florida’s Men’s Tennis team has impacted my life.
– Differences between being a coach and an athlete.
– Things I learned by coaching student-athletes.
– My greatest experience as a college coach.
– How I became a fan of the Wisconsin Badgers.
– My first college football tailgate.
– How I met my best friend at a college softball event.
– What fascinates me about being a Virginia Tech fan.
– How being a college soccer fan has impacted my life.